Hello my darlings!
I have always resisted reaching out for help when it comes to winning contests, as I know how precious your time is and you do not need to be spending any of it on me. However, after much thought I have decided to in fact reach out for help. You see, when there is a possibility that your #1 life-long dream could come true, then you simply have to go for it! There are no ifs, ands, or buts. So, from the bottom of my heart could you please, please, please read this whole post to find out how you can help me accomplish this dream of mine (and the best part is you too can participate and I promise if you help me, I will help you)?
Lots of love,
Background: My favorite hotel website, Kiwi Collection, is running yet another awesome contest. If you are not friends with them on Facebook or do not follow them on Twitter, you should immediately, as 1) they are the best of the best when it comes to luxury travel and 2) their constant contests and specials are unbelievable! Their latest contest is about ultimate travel dreams. All of the details can be found here.
I am a big believer in dreams. I think having dreams ensures that we get everything we could possibly want from life. My dreams regarding travel are lengthy, however I am confident that I will achieve all of them, as once I set a goal for myself I do everything in my power to attain it. Thus, my problem is not in achieving my dreams, it is choosing which dream to achieve first. And I had this same dilemma with this contest. I thought about which dream to choose for days and amongst my many thoughts one in particular kept returning: Antarctica. Since I was a little girl, my family has always joked that I was born with a suitcase in my hand. The idea of stepping foot on all 7 continents is absolutely thrilling to me and only Antarctica remains. I cannot think of a place that exudes adventure more, nor can I imagine the feeling I will experience when I first see a glistening iceberg in the distance or hear penguins playing amongst themselves. It is a grand dream, but what is the point of dreaming small?
How You Can Help?
1. Visit Kiwi Collection on Facebook and like them (trust me you will like them in no time).
2. After you have liked them, visit this link or you can find me in their Dream100 photo album.
3. You will then see my ultimate travel dream postcard, which looks like this:
4. Once you have stopped laughing, if you could kindly like the photo, we will be best friends forever.
5. If I get 100 or more likes I get $100 Visa gift card and the chance to win 4 free nights at a Kiwi Collection property. Unfortunately, they do not have a property in Antarctica, thus I will use my 4 free nights for my honeymoon in Brasil.
6. Thanks a million ahead of time!