Before I had Joaquín, finding the perfect diaper bag was a priority on my to-do list. While I wanted it to function in every way that I needed it to, I also wanted it to be chic, since I would be using it every day instead of a purse. After days of searching, I thought I had found the diaper bag of my dreams — that is, until it arrived. While it was fashionable and functional, it was also extremely heavy and bulky. Embarrassingly, I used it once. What a waste of money!
Thus, when Kute ‘n’ Koo reached out to me about reviewing their diaper bag backpack I could not have been more excited. Finally, a diaper bag that was cute, functional, and the best part about it is that it allows me to be hands free. With an active toddler that is a must.
I am obsessed with the mix of black and white stripes against the tan leather straps. To me that is a very classic look! Here are some other facts about it:
- Everything has its place, as there are 12 pockets for total organization
- Bright interior makes it easier to locate stuff
- Water resistant and wipeable surface
- Two 3mm foam insulated side pockets that fit most baby milk bottles or adult water bottles
- Includes a 6mm foam cushioned changing pad
- Ergonomically designed 8mm padded shoulder straps
- 5mm padded back panel for back support
- A specially designed mommy pocket with elastic edge, folded edge pockets, and an elastic strap key fob
- Holds tablets & laptops up to 15″
- Self-stand design
- Lightweight at only 1.1lb
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
Kute ‘n’ Koo is generously offering 15%-off for my followers who would like to purchase the diaper bag back pack on Amazon. To purchase please click on this link: goo.gl/ae31Vc. Instead of spending $44.95, you will only have to pay $38.20. I honestly never imagined you could find the perfect diaper bag for less than $40! The promotion code will start 9/28/2017 and run to 10/31/2017. Use code ONLYANDI to save!