This purifying clay mask removes embedded dirt, sweat, and oil while deeply cleansing and exfoliating skin, leaving the face fresh and clean. The tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways: as a daily face cleanser or a face mask. Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive clay mask for the pore cleanser and extra shine control factor, you will feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean, so your skin is left feeling smooth. The Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is a clay mask that helps purify and detoxify skin while minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. Gently draws out oil, dirt, and toxins that can clog pores soothes, hydrates, and protects sensitive skin.
Tips On How To Use It
To use as a cleanser: first wet the face. Then squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
To use as a mask:
- Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin, avoiding the immediate eye area and allow to dry (approximately 10 minutes).
- When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry.
- Recommended for use once or twice a week.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor. The clay mask as pore cleanser is essential for beauty; available in all chemists and beauty shops where one can either order them online or buy directly from these shops
- Amazonian White Clay: Helps purify and detoxify skin. This clay is known to remove bacteria, toxins, excess oil, and dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores.
- Bentonite: Found in Canada and the Midwest, this is a colloidal aluminum silicate clay used as a suspending agent in a variety of skin care formulas including lotions and makeup. Because it absorbs oil, it is often used as a facial mask to reduce shine. Also helps to stabilize formulas.
- Aloe Vera: Derived from the Aloe Vera plant this ingredient has been known to soften, soothe, and comfort skin.
- Oat Kernel Meal: The outer layer of the oat kernel is a solid source of dietary fiber; an excellent natural exfoliant and absorbent of surface oil. It is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diatomaceous Earth: A natural skin sloughing ingredient found in fresh and salt water, attached to cultivate Solla, rocks, and seaweeds.