Are you in the Charlotte, North Carolina area looking for catering or meal planning? If so, then I have the woman for you: Ms Evelyn Harris of Leena’s Eats! Leena’s Eats is a new, fast-growing catering business that brings to you an array of the favorite dishes you recall from grandma’s kitchen, but adding a bit of Leena flair for today’s eye and flavor palette.
Recently, I had the great pleasure of having Evelyn come to my house with a sampling of her signature dishes for a small gathering I was having.
The menu included:
- Bacon jalepeno devilish eggs
- Wingettes with Leena’s spicy garlic sauce
- Tomato pie
- Parmesan broccolini with roasted garlic
- Ribs with Leena’s BBQ sauce
- Lasagna made with 5 cheese tortellini and Leena’s marinara
- Penne pasta with shrimp and tomato pesto
- Caramel walnut banana pudding pie
I cannot put into words how delicious every dish was! We all agreed that Evelyn is a master in the kitchen. She really does know how to take a popular dish and make it her own. Personally, my favorite was the tomato pie and the dessert, which I sadly, did not get a photo of, was life changing.