Over the years, many beauty products have been used to enhance eyelashes, including mascara and the “take off at night” artificial lashes. What if you could avoid the hassle of applying mascara and save time with beautiful, ready-to-go everyday lashes?
Lash extensions in Austin are the perfect option to give your eyes the alluring and dazzling frame you have always desired.
What are lash extensions?
Extensions are one-on-one add-ons to individual hairs on your natural lashes, usually done in “clusters or fans,” depending on the look you want.
Whether you want a glamorous or a natural look, lash extensions are a great option. You will not have to use many coats of mascara to make your eyes look more impressive and charming. Many people get their eyelash extensions done at salons, but some prefer to do it at home. If you aim to apply your natural eyelash extensions at home, you should be careful so as not to hurt your eyes. You can find eyelash extensions in various lengths, colors, curl types, and materials.
Are you looking for ways to enhance your natural lashes and improve your overall look, and are you unsure which extension would complement you best? Not to worry, let us explore the different options available and help you make the best choice!
Types of lash extensions:
· Classic Lash Extension: Most clients usually opt for this. Classic Lash Extension adds to the length of the lashes without giving volume. It is a great option if you naturally have full and shorter lashes. The lashes are applied in a 1:1 ratio on the natural lash, and the installation takes about two hours. This extension leaves you with beautiful and natural-looking lashes.
· Volume Lash Extension: This is a good option if you have scanty lashes as it gives a full-on look! Volume lash extensions fill the spaces within the natural lashes and add to their length. It involves a higher number of extensions added to a single lash giving you a bold, dramatic, and, of course, beautiful look. Volume lash extension installation takes 2.5 hours.
· Hybrid Extension: These extensions are a mixture of classic and volume extensions in 70-30 proportion, arranged strategically to frame the eyes. This is the best option if you want a lash line with a bit more volume but not quite as full as volume extensions.
Here are some FAQs about lash extensions:
· Do lash extensions hurt? No, they do not. The entire installation is a painless procedure when done by experienced beauticians/lash artists.
· How long do lash extensions last? If you take proper care of them, they last an average of 4-8 weeks.
· Are my natural lashes safe? Yes, they are. When installed correctly by licensed and trained lash artists, extensions do not damage your natural lashes.
How to care for your lash extensions:
· Never take them out yourself; avoid losing your natural lashes and book an appointment with your lash artist to get them removed.
· Schedule a visit to your lash artist every two weeks for fills to ensure proper maintenance.
· Before appointments with your lash artist, take a shower, clean your lashes and remove your contacts.
· Avoid waterproof mascara; if you have to, use those specifically made for lash extensions.
If you have decided to get your lash extensions, we recommend checking out Parlor Beauty Bar today. We have a team of licensed and expert professional Lash Artists who offer premium services to help keep your lashes well attended to. We will work closely with you to figure out precisely what you want and do our best to make your wishes come true. To learn more about our services, get in touch with us today.