It is not just about you but about your health also. If you think that you know everything about your body then you are wrong. There are many small and big things happening within your body that you have no clue about you. Of course, there is no need to know about everything too. But again if you face any type of uneasiness, inconvenience or any pain in your body; it gets important that you address it and get it checked by the professionals.
Talking about women they have a complex body. They undergo so many changes in their life. The moment their periods begin, they undergo a great change. They come to know about so much about their body and overall health. But again, if you are too shy and you feel that you have to keep everything to yourself only then that is wrong. You cannot take your body for granted. You have to make sure that you talk to doctor regarding any pain or inconvenience you face in your body. You can see Gynaecologists in Mumbai or in your city to know about what is happening with your body.
It is not just about pregnancy
It might be shocking for you to know that there are many women and men who think that a woman goes to a gynaecologist only when they are pregnant. Well, that is not the case at all. It is a good practice to visit your gynaecologist every six months maximum. It is better to know about your overall health then to feel regretful later on. You cannot take a chance with your body and health. If you have any discomfort in your lower part of body or in your breasts; it is better you see a gynaecologist. They know what is happening to you and what should be done to get comfort.
Moreover, many women miss their periods for months and they find it really traumatising. If you are one of those then you need to talk about it. You have to speak to the gynaecologist so that she or he can do something about you. It is not a good thing to take your health changes lightly and negligently. You never know what problem awaits you on the other side of the things. There are also females who get periods twice a month too. Of course, there could be a reason for that too. You cannot take it as a coincidence or something. It might be the beginning of a health problem.
Moreover a gynaecologist can help you with:
- Things associated with menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, and menopause.
- urinary and faecal incontinence
- family planning and it include sterilization, contraception, and of course pregnancy termination
- difficulties related to tissues that back the pelvic organs like ligaments and muscles
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- congenital irregularities of the women reproductive tract
- sexuality, like health problems associated with same-sex and bisexual relationships
- benevolent situation of the generative tract, as an instance, ovarian cysts, breast disorders, fibroids, vulvar and vaginal ulcers, and of course other non-cancerous changes
- premalignant things like endometrial hyperplasia, and that of cervical dysplasia
- cancers associated with the reproductive tract and the breasts, and pregnancy-associated tumours
- endometriosis that is a chronic situation that influences the reproductive system
So, when are you visiting a gynaecologist?