Spotify is the world’s largest and vast digital audio streaming service provider, with the world’s largest online library of podcasts and songs. Spotify allows you to choose any option of your choice in the song wherever you want to play. This is to play songs in a legal way online. If you want to try it for free with basic features and an ad-supported version, You can easily register online and enjoy basic features without any charge. But you get to see a lot of difference between premium and basic.
How to change the Username on Spotify?
After registration, you will get a username which is generated automatically through Spotify when you sign up with your Gmail. But, some users are extremely unhappy with their names and want to change this username. If you are someone who wants to change their Spotify username, Here I will tell you How to change username on Spotify in just a few steps.
Spotify is available on all devices like mobile phones, television, tablets, and speakers or available on software also MacOs, Windows as well.
You don’t need a username to log in to Spotify, You can easily log in with your Gmail, phone number, or Facebook.
Here is a solution to how to change the display name on Spotify but remember that you’ll not be able to log in with your display name in your Spotify account.
Note:- You can’t change spotify username, Because Spotify generates a username itself for identifying the Spotify users.
Steps to change Spotify Display username:-
- Open your Spotify app, Go to the homepage on your Spotify and tap the settings gear icon.
- In settings tap your Display Name.
- Go to your Profile page, Tap on the Edit profile.
- On The edit profile page, highlight and then change your display name, and then tap Save.
- Now your display name will be changed, you can go back to the home section.
Get more information how to change Gmail password
Connect your Spotify With your Facebook
You are a Spotify user? and want to connect your Spotify account with your Facebook. So here I’ll tell you how to connect Spotify to Facebook.
- Open your Spotify and go to the settings tab
- Click on the Facebook section on the social header, Click on the Connect to Facebook.
- Enter your details Id or password and log in, Now your Spotify connects to your Facebook.
Frequently asked question
Q.1 How do I listen to Spotify without downloading it?
Spotify is the world’s largest and vast digital audio streaming service provider, with the world’s largest online library of podcasts and songs. It allows you to choose any option of your choice in the song wherever you want to play. and you can use Spotify directly on your web browser. You don’t need to download the Spotify app. Spotify web players work on all the web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- 2 Can I change my Spotify username?
No, You cannot change the Spotify username because it is generated by Spotify.
Q.3 Can you choose your Spotify username?
Once you sign-up on Spotify, there is no way to change your username because Spotify generated itself for verifying. But you can change your display name, through display name you’ll not be able to log in on your Spotify account.
- 4 How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever on Android
- Open a web browser you often use to download the Spotify Premium free APK file on Android.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android. Please allow you to install a modified or hacked APK file under the ‘Unknown sources’ section.
- Unzip it and open the com.spotify.music.apk file to install it.
- After installation, please open the Spotify app and sign in with your free account on Spotify. You can enjoy almost all the premium features. It seems that you are using a free Spotify Premium account.