June 4, 2018
Dubai is the holiday hotspot of the United Arab Emirates. Tourists from all across the world flock there to experience luxury, family fun, and great bargains. The charming modern city boasts of great cultural and sightseeing attractions. Browse cheapest airline flying from Cairo to Dubai right away to get some fantastic deals and double the excitement of the Dubai holiday. Although there is an endless number of attractions there, there are some spots that are a must see:
- Burj Khalifa: The tallest building in the world and landmark building of Dubai, boasts of shopping malls, mammoth aquariums, and indoor ski slopes. Ascend to the 124th floor from where you can see the whole city from the observation deck. It is simply staggering to get a birds-eye perspective of the city skyline. It is more interesting to visit Burj
Khalifa during nighttime and take shots of Dubai’s famous city-lights panoramas.
- Dubai’s Museum: Dubai’s museum is located within the Al-Fahidi Fort that was built in 1787. The traditional coral-blocks of the fort’s walls are still holding together and thus defy time. The ceiling is made from palm fronds, mud, and plaster and supported by wooden poles. The fort was a seat of government and served as a residence for the ruling family. Today, it is a premier museum and showcases a fascinating history.
- Dubai Mall: Dubai Mall is another must see. From there you can enter Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Besides shopping, there are plenty of entertainment options such as gaming zone, an ice-skating rink, and cinema complex. There are always some cultural events, live music, and fashion shows going on within the mall. Dubai Shopping Festival is very popular among the visitors.
- Bastakia Quarter: Another must see is the Bastakia Quarter that was home of wealthy Persian merchants. It was built in the late 19th Century and merchants dealt mainly in pearls and textiles. Located on the eastern portion of Bur Dubai, the building is excellently preserved and its walls are topped with wind-towers. Its narrow lanes and buildings reflect the distinct Arabian architecture.
- Burj Al Arab: Burj Al Arab is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai. The most expensive 7-star hotel is the fourth tallest hotel in the world. Enjoy a myriad experience of Dubai sightseeing from here as the hotel gets lit up in the evening with choreographed lighting.
- Dubai Museum of Historical Photographs: Residence of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, the Ruler of Dubai, has been restored as a museum. It is an excellent example of Arabian architecture. The original model incorporated carved teak doors and wooden lattice screens. The gypsum ventilation screens carry floral and geometric designs. The central courtyard is surrounded by rooms. Dubai Museum of Historical Photographs and Documents exhibits old photographs of Dubai and pictures of fishing, pearling, and boat building.
- Jumeirah Beach: Jumeirah beach is one of the most popular places in Dubai and is simply ideal for all travelers. There are exotic hotels throughout the road and one can enjoy majestic sunset views from the beach that offers world-class facilities. Keep your camera ready as it is indeed a picture-perfect destination.