Gluten is one of the enemies of your digestion as you age! The damage that gluten brings to people across the world is extremely high. Most doctors have advised people to change from eating gluten to eating gluten-free foods for better overall health.
Oatmeal is naturally known to be healthy. However, insist on the gluten free oatmeal that is organic without any traces of the GMO. Due to concerns about health, GMO’s have been banned in most countries.
Why should you eat gluten-free organic oatmeal?
- Gluten-free oats contain antioxidants that help the body to eliminate free-roaming oxidants that damage the cells. These roaming oxidants are known to cause cancers and other chronic illnesses.
- Oatmeal is among the best healthy heart foods around the world. It is full of soluble and dietary fiber that is great for your digestive system and your arteries. The soluble fiber becomes a gel in the stomach and intestines, capturing cholesterol from the liquids in the digestive tract. It takes the bad cholesterol and removes it from the body while leaving the high-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Gluten-free oats prevent constipation and other bowel issues that are caused by a lack of fiber in the diet. Oats, being a major source of fiber, help improve the bowel function and keep you more regular. The fiber aligns the digestion process, providing the right atmosphere for proper digestion to take place.
- Oats help control the sugar spikes and crashes – The sudden rise or fall of blood sugar is what causes spikes and crashes. Oats help in controlling glucose and insulin levels from rapid rising or falling. Beta-glucan found in oats is a large molecule made up of multiple sugar molecules and controls the sugar in the blood.
- Gluten-free oats reduce blood pressure when eaten on a consistent basis – Oats have fiber, calcium, and potassium that are vital in reducing blood pressure naturally.
- Oats have a high anti-cancerous effect that fights common cancers like prostate, colon-rectal, and hormone-related cancers like ovarian cancers.
- Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates that provide lots of energy for athletes and weak bodies. Oats are not simple sugars like processed flour. Therefore, it lasts longer and fuels the body more efficiently.
Gluten-free oats have a way of keeping the entire body healthy and thriving. When all the above benefits are loaded up to the body, the entire body stays healthy and happy. Conditions that are easily triggered due to the low immunity are eliminated simply by eating your gluten-free oats every day or as often as you can.
The most pleasant thing about the gluten-free oats is the fact that they can be made in different recipes, from gluten-free oat pancakes to oatmeal cookies and so much more. You cannot run out of ideas of how to make the oatmeal fancy for your loved ones. Don’t forget that the best time to feed on oatmeal is breakfast because it gives you energy for the day ahead.