Being the first wedding service that offers you to experience your dream wedding, The Island Way is a famous spot to celebrate your wedding and honeymoon on the soul pleasing wedding cruises in the Virgin Island. From dealing with brides to giving you a decoration that fits your style, choosing a wedding cruise in Virgin Island is the right choice when it comes to starting a new journey.
Whether you want a simple wedding or want to go for a fun and entertaining wedding, the wedding cruises in Virgin Island offers you a wedding package that fits your style and needs. If you have any queries regarding the location or want to find about the documents, you do not have to worry as everything will be taken care of. All you have to do is say your vows and start a new journey with your loved one.
It doesn’t matter whether you are getting married in St. Thomas or St. John or just renewing your vows. Whether you are attending someone’s wedding or having your own, your day will be made memorable and unforgettable for you and your guests. If you want to add some exciting activities, you have come to the right place because at Virgin Island, there is no such thing as a typical wedding.
You can also have a picture-perfect wedding on the beach and enjoy the natural beauty that would act as a backdrop. When in St. Thomas or St. John, you can also coordinate your wedding on Hans Lollick, Water Island, and Josh van Dyke while in the Virgin Island.
The best part about booking a soul pleasing wedding cruise in Virgin Island is that it is affordable. You do not have to worry about spending a lot of money on your wedding. caribbeanweddingshoneymoons.com is the best place to find out the best wedding cruise provider in virgin island.
Once you book a wedding cruise, you will be offered a wedding planner with whom you can discuss what you want.
Here are some packages to help you better understand what to go for:
- Customize your wedding: If you can’t find something that you would like in the package, you can customize it according to your need and style. If you have a planned dream wedding, you can always add and subtract stuff accordingly. But if you do not want to experience a typical wedding, you can rely on the wedding planner and get a picture-perfect wedding of your dreams.
- Add photography in your package: You want to make your wedding memorable and an unforgettable day for you and your guests. Do not miss out on hiring a photographer and capturing the whole event. The best part about having a wedding on a cruise in the Virgin Island is that you do not have to pay for a backdrop as the natural view and the scenery acts like one. The photographers at St. Thomas and St. John knows how to capture a moment and make it memorable. All you have to do is smile and pose and the photographers will do the rest.
- Add a bouquet: The look is never complete without a bouquet. Add a bouquet to your and your bridesmaids dress and it will complement your whole look.
- Arches and aisle: If you are thinking of taking your vows on the beach, add an arch or aisle in your package. You can also get it customized to match your decorations and theme. Whether you want fresh flowers or props, the wedding planners have got you covered.
- Add a cake:No event is complete without cutting a cake. You can tell the bakers what type of cake and flavor you want. These wedding cruises offer the best bakers to make sure that you get the taste you are looking for.
So book a wedding cruise right now before it is booked out and get a chance to celebrate your special day on a romantic cruise.
Tell your guests about the wedding destination in advance so that they can adjust accordingly. These soul pleasing wedding cruises in the Virgin Island will take your breath away.