Do you know that almost 1 in every 4 CBD users or 26% of the total CBD consumers are “stressed out Millennials”. The most prominent medical condition behind CBD use is anxiety, followed by depression and insomnia. In such a situation self-care becomes a deniable practice.
It gives an opportunity to CBD manufacturers to have their CBD business success with self-care products. You can consume these edibles for good mental health and try CBD topical for good skin. A wide-range of these CBD for self-care and edibles are available in the market. You can purchase them and benefit from this herb. However, if you want to make an effort, you can also prepare it at home. It requires certain ingredients available at your home and CBD oil. This article will help you with it!
Here is a list of some CBD for self-care products that you can create easily.
● CBD Mask At Home
No matter how stressed you are, a soothing face mask can relieve everything. Here is how you can prepare one with CBD:
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Ground oats: 1 tablespoon
- Raw honey: 1 tablespoon
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil: 1 dropperful
- How To Make
- Collect all ingredients in a bowl.
- Then put them in a mixture and blend every ingredient.
- Your mask is ready.
The above ingredients are enough to make one mask of grainy texture. It is easy to store. You can apply the mask to the face and neck. Try to avoid the area near the eye. Let the mask dry for 10 minutes. Then rinse off with water and follow your daily skincare routine. This mask will refresh your face whenever you want.
Having a good bath after a stressed day is relieving. It is a vital part of any beauty routine. It cleans your body and gives you a refreshed mind. You can make a batch of these bath bombs and use them in your self-care routine.
- Baking soda: 1 cup
- Epsom salt: ½ cup
- Citric acid: ½ cup
- Arrowroot powder or cornstarch: ½ cup
- Coconut oil: 3 tablespoon (melted)
- Full-spectrum CBD Oil: 6 droppersful
- Lavender essential oil: 10 drops
- Dried lavender flowers: 3 tablespoons (this ingredient is optional)
- You also need a mold for the bath bombs. You can use cupcake liners for that.
- How to Make
- First of all, blend all the dry ingredients.
- Then add CBD oil, coconut oil, and lavender essential oil.
- The mixture should have a texture of wet sand.
- If the mixture looks dry, add one more tablespoon of coconut oil.
- With the help of a metal spatula, press the mixture in lined cupcake tins.
- Let all these sit for 24 hours. After 24 hours, remove the mixture from molds and store it in a container. Make sure the container is tight and sealed. The above ingredients are enough to make six bath bombs.
Whenever you feel stressed, pick a bath bomb and drop it into the tub. The Sunday Scaries CBD oil with the goodness of lavender will give you a relaxing bath. These bath bombs are the perfect gift for your loved ones. You can also start a CBD business for self care products with these bath bombs.
Many CBD manufacturers rely on CBD oil serum for their CBD business success. A good serum can do magic to your skin. Here is a serum that contains essential oil, plant-based oil, and neem oil. These oils are helpful to treat skin conditions, such as acne. Here is how to make it:
- Neem Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Sweet almond oil or Vitamin E: 1 tablespoon
- Full Spectrum CBD oil: 2 droppersful
- Thyme essential oil: 3 drops
- Geranium essential oil: 3 drops
- How to Make: Collect all the ingredients in a small size dropper bottle. Then shake them gently. Since all the ingredients are fluid, there is no need to blend them. You will get enough serum to last in a while. You can apply a few drops to your neck or face. Besides, you can also put serum only on particular spots that need treatment. This serum will help you get good skin, and the essential oils will treat acne.
● Hair Mask With Banana And Avocado
If your hair needs something more than regular shampoo and conditioner, here is a mask for you that nourishes your hair:
- Small Avocado: 1
- Small Banana: 1
- Coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Raw Honey: 2 tablespoon
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- How To Make
- Collect all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Then mash them until all the ingredients get fully blended.
With the ingredients mentioned, you can make enough masks for thick hair that reaches your shoulder. To make a mask for long hair, you can proportionally increase the materials and decrease it for short hair. You can discard the leftover mask.
Also, give a soothing massage to your scalp. Then rub the mask on your hair from root to tip. Let it stay for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off.
The dead skins are disturbing you? Well, here is a scrub with the wonder of CBD that will slough off your dead skin cells. Besides, this mask is super easy to make:
- Brown sugar: ¼ cup
- Raw honey: 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Full-spectrum CBD oil: 2 droppersful
- How To Make
- Collect the ingredients in a jar.
- Combine them.
- Your scrub is ready.
You can put it in a small jar at room temperature. Store it in an air-tight, sealed container. The amount is enough for several uses. Gently rub the scrub using a circular motion, then let it dry and rinse off. Also, keep the scrub away from the shower or bath as the scrub could make things slippery.
Besides these self-care products for topical use, you can also intake CBD orally for your physical and mental wellness.
CBD cookies are tasty, gluten-free, and for all ages. Here is how you can do it:
- Almond butter
- Coconut sugar
- Coconut and almond flour
- Cinnamon powder
- Vanilla bean paste
- Baking soda
- A large egg
- CBD oil
- Process To Make
- Preheat the oven at 175 C (350F).
- Blend all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Give it the shape of a cookie and place it on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool at room temperature.
The CBD chocolate cookies are ready to consume.
Here is another edible for good taste and benefits:
- Unsweetened milk
- Raw cocoa powder
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Process To Make
- Take all the ingredients in a pot, except CBD.
- Heat and stir on a medium flame.
- Then add CBD to it.
- A chocolate latte with the benefits of CBD is ready to drink.
These edibles will level up your self-care routine.
If vaping or CBD oil is not to your taste, you can prepare these self-care products. They will give you the claimed benefits of CBD without causing the side effects of inhaling vapes.