We all love spending time with our friends and family and especially friends that are really special to us. Whenever there is a game night, we all want to play some really fun and interesting games. These games should not only make the game night entertaining but also we can also make others open up about them as well.
If you are looking for something similar to this, you are on the right platform in this article. You can find some really interesting questions to ask your friend, family, spouse, or the Love of your life to get to know them better than ever.
INTERESTING FUNNY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR FRIENDS
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2. Who was the worst teacher you ever had?
3. Which T.V character do you want to be your husband?
4. What is the weirdest picture of you from your teenage or childhood you hate the most?
5. Which one of your best friends would you kill to get 1 billion dollars?
INTERESTING WEIRDEST QUESTION TO ASK YOUR FRIENDS
1. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
2. What would you choose to eat between a bitter gourd trifle or a chocolate coated grilled prawn?
3. Would you choose to have wings to fly or power to time travel?
4. What would you choose between? Have a beautiful voice but blind or a sharp vision but deaf.
INTERESTING ROMANTIC QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR SPOUSE
1. Do you have a sexual fantasy that you have not shared with me before?
2. What is the best kiss we have ever had?
3. What is something you wish we did together more often?
4. What celebrity couple do you think we look like?
INTERESTING JUICY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND
1. What attracts you the most about people?
2. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done in your life?
3. What do you find crazy about me?
4. What is your dream date and did you have one?
INTERESTING DEEP QUESTIONS TO ASK
1. What do you prefer, a house on mountains or one near a beach?
2. If you get to choose one movie to watch repeatedly, which one would you choose?
3. Which places are on your bucket list you want to travel to?
4. What would you choose on your weekend between a cozy home stay or a crazy party with friends?
INTERESTING GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK ON A SLEEPOVER
1. Which celebrity do you fantasize about dating?
2. Have you ever re-gifted a gift?
3. Have you ever given a fake singing performance during a shower?
4. Do you talk loudly to yourself when you are alone?
INTERESTING GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR BEST FRIEND
1. If you could name your life in a movie, what would it be?
2. What magical skills did you wish you had?
3. What was the most weird punishment your parents gave to you?
4. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?when?
TIPS TO PLAY THE GAME “INTERESTING QUESTIONS TO ASK”
If you are planning for interesting questions to ask this weekend, read some tips given below.
1. SELECT YOUR PARTICIPANTS:
You can play this game with at least two participants, but when you have more participants, the game becomes more interesting.
2. MAKE RULES.
Before starting the game, make sure to set some rules so that no one should go out of line or feel embarrassed about it.
3. DO NOT MAKE OTHER PARTICIPANTS UNCOMFORTABLE:
Make sure to ask questions not related to religion, body shaming, color, or profession. Make this game fun, but do not offend others.
4. MAKE A LIST OF QUESTIONS:
This is the best way to play the game: choose some great questions before starting the game and select which question you want to ask to which participant.
These are the best tips to follow when playing interesting questions to ask. You can also add some weird drink combinations to make the game more fun. Those who failed to answer or did not answer to the point will have to drink a whole glass of it.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON INTERESTING QUESTIONS TO ASK
Try to make this game fun and choose some hilarious questions if you are playing interesting questions to ask with a group of people. But if you are playing with your spouse or your boyfriend or girlfriend, choose some deep and thoughtful questions in order to strengthen your bond and to get to know them better.