Perhaps you are building a new residential or commercial property, or maybe it is time to upgrade your electrical panel to accommodate the increased electrical demand. Whatever the case may be, electrical panel installation should be done by a professional electrician in Katy to ensure the job is done safely and in compliance with electrical codes. Installing or repairing an electrical panel is a complex task that requires a high level of electrical knowledge and expertise. It is not recommended for individuals without proper training and experience to attempt any kind of electrical work, as it can be extremely dangerous.
At Mr. Electric of Katy, we take great pride in offering professional electrical services, including electrical panel installation, electrical panel repair, electrical safety inspections, and more. If you are looking for a trusted electrician in Katy to help you with electrical panel installation or repair, look no further than Mr. Electric of Katy.
What Is An Electrical Panel And What Does It Do?
An electrical panel, also known as a breaker panel, is a service box that receives the incoming power from the utility company and distributes electrical current to the various circuits within the property. In other words, an electrical panel divides the incoming electrical current by branching it out to the various circuits powering appliances, lights, and other devices. It comprises a number of components, including circuit service disconnect, circuit breakers, service entrance conductors, load terminals, and many more.
Signs You Need An Electrical Panel Replacement
- Your electrical panel is old — it is recommended to replace your electrical panel every 25-30 years
- Burned areas or black spots on the panel
- The panel smells like it is burning
- Circuit breakers frequently trip
- Hissing or crackling sounds from the electrical panel
- Rust and corrosion on the components of electrical panel
- You are installing or upgrading large appliances
- Power surges when you turn on a large appliance such as a dishwasher or microwave
- Your electrical panel is undersized and cannot meet your household’s energy needs
If you think it might be time to replace your electrical panel, contact a knowledgeable and experienced electrician in Houston to help you. Our highly trained electricians at Mr. Electric of Katy perform expert electrical panel installation, repair, replacement, and inspection for homeowners, businesses, and industrial establishments.
Benefits Of Electrical Panel Replacement
- Improves electrical safety in your property by reducing the risk of electrical hazards and potential fires.
- Increases electrical capacity that can accommodate the power requirements of modern appliances.
- Makes your home energy efficient, thereby saving you money in the long run.
- Improves your property’s value and its sellability.
- It could lower insurance premiums.
Call Mr. Electric Of Katy For Electrical Panel Installation And All Of Your Electrical Needs
If you are looking for a reliable electrician in Katy or an electrician in Houston that provides dependable electrical panel services, you can trust the team at Mr. Electric of Katy to get the job done right. Mr. Electric of Katy is a trusted electrical service provider that you can count on for all of your electrical needs. From electrical panel replacement to electrical panel repairs, generator installation, lighting installation, whole house surge protector installation, and electrical safety inspections, the electricians at Mr. Electric of Katy have what it takes to provide you with high-quality electrical services.