They Resolve your family law matters without having to go to court
We’re Sydney’s leading family law firm who believes in collaboration over competition.
Family Lawyers Sydney guide you to the best possible solution without going to court, whenever possible.
- Experienced lawyers well versed in all things family law
- Free, no obligation initial consultation to discuss your matter
- More than 30+ years of combined legal experience
- Passionate team specializing in family law matters
- Discrete & compassionate legal support throughout Sydney
- Clear & prompt communication throughout your journey
We are family and divorce lawyers based in the North of Sydney
We are compassionate, genuine and practical.
Are you looking for advice about separation and divorce? Perhaps your first concern is what’s going to happen with your children and how much time you’ll be able to spend with them. Perhaps you’re recently retired and have made the decision to make a change and start a different life. Or perhaps you are concerned about how you’re going to afford to get through this transition in your life.
We can help you sort out parenting issues, property settlements and child support, perhaps getting financial support from your ex and finalising your settlement. Let’s have a conversation so our team can help you explore solutions that are available to you in your unique circumstances
THE BEST FAMILY LAWYERS SYDNEY FOR YOUR CASE: THE 9 KEYS
9 keys for you to find the best Family Lawyers Sydney for your particular situation. This guide will help you choose from the huge offer of family lawyers in sydney
If you need a family lawyers in sydney here is a guide to help you make the right decisions.
So that you can find the best family lawyers in sydney for your particular situation, we are going to give you 9 tips. We will help you choose from the huge offer of specialists in family lawyers in sydney. And it is that, these are counted by tens of thousands. However, only a few will be able to offer you the best legal assistance for your specific case. In addition, we clarify the different types of matters that marriage lawyers handle.
Before giving you the 9 keys to finding the expert marriage law lawyer you need, we are going to clarify what types of cases he usually handles.
TYPES OF CASES HANDLED BY A Family Lawyers Sydney
Family Lawyers Sydney handles many more types of cases than we think. In addition to divorces, which is the first thing that comes to mind, there are many other matters in which lawyers specializing in family law intervene. Let’s see some examples below:
- Marriage annulments (canon law).
- Custody of the children.
- Modification of measures.
- Non-payment of pensions.
- Exit authorizations for children from national territory.
- Enforcement of divorce decrees.
- Marriage capitulations (prenuptial agreements).
- Economic matrimonial regime.
- Dissolution and liquidation of property.
- Dissolution and liquidation of separation of assets.
- Dissolution and liquidation of the participation regime.
- Taxation of the liquidation of the economic regime of the marriage.
- Mediation (against proceedings in court).
Are you separated or thinking about separating?
Does the thought of sharing that information with your kids leave you feeling a bit freaked out?
It’s very hard to tell your kids that you are getting a divorce. It’s even harder if you and your ex differ about what happened. And then there’s the question of when you should tell them and what exactly you should tell them.
Whether you have the opportunity to follow an amicable pathway or you find yourself in an adversarial situation, Bron O’Loan shows you how to support your kids through the process by talking to them and understanding their needs. The Splits is a guide to helping your children through a family separation, and your ticket to a better and more positive life.