Want your floor to be decorated with vinyl flooring? Then understand these following five important things before opting for it. No doubt vinyl floorings are really beautiful and creative, which adds a special charm to the interior of the house, but knowing some important facts will help you to care for them better. Or maybe after knowing the facts, you will be able to decide whether this flooring type is suitable for your home. Although, when I bought my vinyl floorings from GoHaus, I had no idea about them, but thankfully they never give me the chance of complaining. However, not all sellers can be reliable like them. You will never know when you are making the wrong choice. So, knowing your flooring design better will eventually help in your buying decision.
1) What Are The Types Of Vinyl Flooring?
You can encounter three types of flooring in the market right now.
A) Vinyl flooring with click and lock:
- It is the simplest way to install your vinyl flooring with the method of click and lock. No wax is used in this method.
- Though this kind of flooring is only perfect for the areas where light foot traffic is experienced.
- Also, you must keep it away from dirt and moisture.
B) Glue down vinyl flooring:
- This floor can be used as the permanent flooring and withstands scratches, impacts, or spills.
- Finish is heavier and more durable.
- It can tolerate a moderate amount of foot traffic.
- Easy to clean as it is resistant to scuffing.
C) Enhanced urethane vinyl flooring:
- Most durable and toughest vinyl flooring.
- Can easily tolerate a large amount of foot traffic.
- Minimum amount of care is needed.
- Merely get scratched or stained.
2) What Is The Durability Of The Vinyl Floors?
When you are installing floors for your house, before design, the durability of the floors come first. Since what is the point of installing a floor that will get scratches or get damaged easily? Vinyl floors are absolutely durable at least up to 20 years, but need proper care.
3) How Comfortable Is This Flooring?
Most of the vinyl floors feel very soft while walking, even some of them have a padded layer, which makes your walking more comfortable. Naturally, this soft flooring also absorbs sound, so there is no room for awkward sounds during walking.
4) Where Can You Use Your Vinyl Flooring?
Recommended places for use:
- Laundry rooms
5) How To Maintain Your Vinyl Flooring?
Maintaining your luxury vinyl tile flooring is very easy. After sweeping the floor to clear the dirt, use a damp cloth or mop with a floor cleaner, which must be suitable for vinyl floors. That is it! You do not need to do anything further.
There is no doubt that if you keep these five points in mind, you will end up taking the right decision.