Music is at the heart and soul of any occasion. This is why your choice of music matters for any aspect of your special day. So, take your time and search and find the list that will resonate with your partners and with your guests.
There are a few methods you can use in finding the right wedding entrance songs to fit with the type of wedding you are looking to have:
- Your wedding theme. This is one factor that can greatly steer the direction in which your choice of music goes. A Jamaican wedding would most likely include Jamaican wedding songs. Also island type music might influence your choice of wedding entrance songs. This is where a classic or bohemian wedding would have a completely different tempo. By the way, we have a list of different types of the best wedding entrance songs here, appropriate for different wedding themes.
- Costs could also affect your choice for music. Would you be using a DJ or a live band or would it be DIY where your friends and family could handle it? This could influence the choice of music available and the sound quality as well.
- Wedding location. You might be having the wedding in your backyard, at the beach, or even a wedding destination like Zoetry Agua Punta Cana in Dominican Republic. There are a ton of destination wedding songs appropriate for such a day that would not quite fit with a wedding at home.
- Your history. It would be a great idea if the tune to your wedding entrance was a song special to you both or your journey. The music would serve as a message or story of your love, the type that could leave your guests teary eyed. No matter your choice, it should be stylistic and packed with meaning to you both.
Suffice it to say, finding the right music for your wedding is a truly important decision which could set the tone for the entire day. Whether you are having a traditional, classic or alternative type wedding, the music should send the right message and set the ambiance.
We have a list of different types of the best wedding entrance songs, appropriate for different situations:
Caribbean wedding songs
The backdrop of the beautiful sunset, multiple bright colors, and fun music are all typical of a Caribbean wedding and worth consideration. If your choice is a destination wedding in the Caribbean, then you need the right destination wedding songs. Here are two of our favorite, to mention but a few:
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻole. This peaceful and beautiful tune by one of the most musical voices out there. Braddah Iz at his best, would be a lovely way to step into your wedding.
- Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley. Why not a tune from the king of reggae himself, to give you the ultimate backdrop to your Caribbean wedding.
Beach wedding ceremony music
The crash of the waves and the sound of the birds and all of nature sometimes give enough music on their own. But sometimes too, you can find just the right mix of wedding entrance songs to blend in to perfection:
- I Am Yours by Jason Mraz. This song gives just the right kind of ambience you might be looking for in beach wedding ceremony music. The right message too.
- Seaside by The Kooks. Also a lovely song, that is short, simple and sweet.
Jamaica wedding songs
The island nation of soul and great music is a popular wedding destination for lots of couples. With beautiful views, hillsides and beaches, wedding parties are spoiled for choice. This goes the same for the music:
- La La Means I Love You by Alton Ellis. When looking for the right reggae music to go with your Jamaican wedding, this is one to consider.
- Hold You (Hold Yuh) by Gyptian. Looking for the right kind of tempo for your special day in Jamaica, then let Gyptian show you the way.
Mexico wedding songs
it is hard not to think of culture when you think of Mexico. And, if this is the location for your wedding or you are just considering Mexico wedding songs, then it’s time to get some mariachi.
- Llegaste Tu (Romantic) by Luis Fonsi Ft. Juan Luis Guerra. Why not some romantic music for your celebration of love.
- La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz. A fun tune, great for wedding entrance songs to the reception.
Tropical wedding songs
To have a wedding in the tropics or have a tropical themed wedding is to know what true fun is about. A day to let loose, enjoy, and get hitched to the one you love, is one you will have for sure with a choice of tropical wedding songs. you can also contact rectangular table overlay sizing combinations
- Beyond The Sea by Robbie Williams/Frank Sinatra. Having this duo singing at your wedding, even recorded, is to be dripping in love.
- Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden. Truly beautiful music, with all the right words for the couple in love on their special day.
Choosing the wedding entrance songs to your wedding, can help you start an all to important day right or wrong. In the spirit of starting right, then it is important to find the right type of music for the type of day you have dreamed of. This goes for every single aspect of the wedding. And for the music to flow seamlessly, it is good to remember that the wedding guest arrival music might follow the entrance song. Therefore, choose your music carefully, because they might just give you the wedding of your dreams.