Tankless heaters are designed to provide hot water, while keeping energy bills down. These units are slimmer than conventional counterparts and are perfect for use year round. Similarly, they ensure optimal performance and searing how water during those icy, frigid winter months. The best tankless water heaters even require less space than their traditional counterparts. Similarly, you do not have to turn you entire home up and down to facilitate them.
With this in mind, which tankless water heater is considered the best in the market today? With so many options available, it is important to conduct adequate online research for the best reviews, prices, and value for your money. Many websites like Tankless Water Heaters Review can give you a good amount of heat. Similarly, you can visit your local store to check the top-rated tankless hot water heaters up close. While the decision is ultimately yours to make, online reviews and in-store customer service reps can help you make a worthwhile and informed choice.
Here is one of — if not — the top-rated tankless water heater on the market today:
Rheem RTEX 13 Tankless Water Heater
The Rheem RTEX 13 follows the highly-rated Rheem RTE 13 unit. This tankless water heater is still considered relatively new, but has already received stellar industry ratings and customer reviews. With its user-friendly features and reliable, dependable performance, this unit is guaranteed to meet all your water heater needs within time and budget.
One of the best features of this model is its flow rate. Similarly, the price is far and the 4-GPM (Gallons per Minute) flow rate makes it one of the top, efficient units in the industry today. This essentially means you can run hot waters for showers, along with kitchen taps simultaneously. The water heater ensures hot water flow at all times and it is easy to control and set up as needed.
In addition to its great flow rate, this top-rated unit is also compact across the board. This means you can install it for studio apartments and homes alike.
With great dimensions, it will not occupy a lot of space in any property. The Rheem RTEX 13 even has great power supply and the electrical power source is easier to use than propane-based units. While propane is certainly cheaper than electric water heaters, this unit lets you use it without worrying about gas pipes, ventilation, etc.
The Rheem RTEX 13 lets you control its temperature rather easily. With maximum control, you get a visible LED-based display for its thermostat. This allows you to set desired levels, and control the heater year round as needed.
Here are some of the user reviews about this tankless water heater found on Google and Amazon:
• Great flow rate at 4GPM. However, it may not be enough for larger households running two hot water showers — or more — simultaneously.
• Users find this tankless water heater perfect for smaller homes, businesses and studio apartments.
• The unit ensures hot water for one shower, along with one low-rated tap (kitchens, bathrooms, basement kitchens, basement bathrooms, etc).
• The unit is compact and does not take up much space.
• Features a large LED display thermostat for optimal settings.
• The only drawback is that this unit is not considered a great choice for large households.
Here is another popular tankless water heater to consider:
Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series
The Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series is truly energy-efficient. This unit operates on natural gas, which is great for lowering energy bills and consumption. As a natural gas heater, the unit is equipped with two venting options. This includes the twin-pipe and concentric-PVC pipe, which you have a choice to select for easy installation. No matter the option you choose, you are guaranteed hot water from this unit year round.
This tankless water heater is perfect for larger households. In fact, you and your loved ones can run multiple showers and faucets simultaneously without losing hot water at every turn. This unit also features a flow rate of 9.8 GPM, which stems from its natural gas intake. Here are some features of this popular heater for homes or commercial establishments:
• While this unit is certainly bulkier than the Rheem RTEX 13, it still does not take up much space.
• Highly energy-efficient and great energy ratings.
• Offers homes and businesses great hot water flow rates year round.
• No interruptions or lack of hot water for multiple showers and faucets in use.
• The only drawbacks are that this unit is expensive, bulkier and difficult to install across the board.
Buying the perfect tankless water heater should not be too hard. Simply check Google or visit your local store today to enquire about the above-mentioned or other brands.