Are you tired of booking appointments every two weeks at your local salon? Even though waxing is a safe method, it is quite messy and very time-consuming. If you work full-time and have a family to look after, you get very little time to invest in yourself. Also, the salon bills are not getting any smaller. You always end up paying more than your budget, but you have no other option. Razors are not always a good idea as it makes the hair grow thicker, and it is also not suitable for sensitive skin.
With modern technology and innovation, laser hair removal treatment is now the next big thing. It plucks your unwanted hair from its root and also reduces its overall growth. Many salons offer laser treatment, but if you want to make it more convenient, you can get a device and do laser hair removal at home. The laser hair removal treatment is a common method used in cosmetology in the US. In this treatment, a beam is lit on the hair follicles. The pigments in the follicles take in the light, and this destroys the hair. It is a permanent solution to remove unwanted hair from the body. There are many other benefits of using a hair removal laser.
- It is Safe and Effective
Laser technology has been tried and tested for the last 20 years. It is a very safe way to remove hair without causing any harm to the skin. The most important aspect to take care of is choosing the right device when doing laser hair removal treatment at home or picking the right salon. Also, since laser devices specifically target an area, it is much more effective. The hair follicles when exposed to the light beam destroy the hair, and you can thus concentrate on any area where you experience maximum hair growth. Sometimes after you have spent over one hour waxing your arms in the salon, there could be some areas that still have hair. It could be disappointing if you realize it after paying the bill.
- It Saves your Salon Bills
You can skip the frequent salon visits your laser hair removal treatment. You just need to be careful about is picking the right device and do the treatment at the comfort of your home. The device is safe, and anybody can operate it. This saves your salon cost, and you don’t have to rush to get your appointment. You will be surprised by how much money you can save with one investment in the laser hair removal device.
- It Saves your Time Now and in the Long Run
While waxing may take you more than an hour, including the waiting period and other formalities, it is way too quickly if you use a laser device at home. Using a laser treatment device at home will only take up to 20 minutes. Whether you plan to do your armpits or a bikini line, it will still be much less time consuming than visiting a salon. Also, it is quite effective in the long run. You don’t have to run to the salon every two weeks for waxing. You won’t need the laser treatment every two weeks, and it is time-effective.
- It Reduces In-Grown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are quite common if you use razors and shave your hair very often. But, with laser treatment, you can permanently bid goodbye to ingrown hair. Sometimes laser treatment is used to treat only the in-grown hairs. This is quite a convincing aspect to get you off waxing, razors, and other shaving devices.
- It is Less Painful
If you get your arms, legs, and bikini line waxing done regularly, you will relate to the pain it comes with. You’d give up the pain if there is a much better option. Of course, a laser hair removal device is not that painful at all.
Tips to Consider Before Using a Laser Hair Removal Treatment at Home
- You should limit plucking, waxing, and electrolysis treatment at least six weeks before you want to start using the laser device.
- You should avoid any exposure to the sun for six weeks before and after the treatment. Sun exposure makes laser treatment less effective and causes complications after the treatment. If you want to step out for an emergency, make sure you are covered.
- You should avoid chemical peels and other chemical treatments on your skin two weeks after the treatment.
- You should avoid going to the gym, do sauna, or any other activity that generates sweat. This is important because your body produces a lot of heat after the laser treatment and you should avoid heating it up further
- You should avoid using scrubs and glycolic acid two days before the treatment.