Musli is an Ayurvedic medicinal herb that is grown in India on a large scale. This herb is known by the botanical name Chlorophytumborivilianum. These herbs have curing characteristics for various health conditions and are widely used in the formulation of foods and drugs.
Types of Musli:
There are two types of Musli, the is white and the other is black Musli. These types of Musli have different indications and contain different chemical components. Their use may also differ to some extent.
White Musli also called Safed Musli has Aphrodisiac properties because of which is also known as Herbal Viagra or Indian Viagra.
Constituents of White Musli:
Safed Musli contains
- 35 to 45% of carbohydrates
- 25 to 35% of fiber
- 15 to 25% of alkaloids
- 2 to 20% of saponins
- 5 to 10% of proteins
Benefits of White Musli:
- Antioxidant property: It reduces the oxidative stress in the body due to the accumulation of free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: It can reduce inflammation anywhere in the body by resolving the symptoms of inflammation.
- No side effects: Compared to the medicinal drugs used for treating inflammation and sexual health problems, White Musli has no dangerous side effects and is a natural product without any synthetic chemical use.
Uses of White Musli:
- It is beneficial for both males and females, as in males it helps with premature ejaculation and in females it treats leucorrhoea.
- Due to its aphrodisiac properties, it helps individuals with a lower sperm count and also enhances libido.
- Used as natural Viagra to treat erectile dysfunction. It reduces inflammation and oxidative stress thus improves circulation to treat erection deficit in men.
- The activities of vitamin C and antioxidant enzymes are also enhanced by the use of this plant species.
- It is used to treat diabetes and hyperlipidemia, as it reduces the level of low-density lipoprotein and increases the levels of high-density lipoproteins. Hence it is good for weight loss.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can reduce the complications of arthritis as well.
- It protects the liver by reducing the hepatic lipid profile.
- It has no negative side effects which are generally associated with chemical-based aphrodisiac.
Black Musli is also called Kali Musli and it possesses aphrodisiac properties just like White Musli. There are however many differences in these two types.
Constituents of Black Musli:
Black Musli contains,
- Active compounds
- 5% of Starch
- 15% of Tannins
- 6& of Ash
- 18% of Enzymes
- Syringic acid Curculigoside.
Uses of Black Musli:
It is used to treat the following conditions
- Sexual disorders in men such as erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, Piles
- Cardiovascular problems
- Dermatological problems like skin infections, rashes, pimples.
- Liver problems like Jaundice
- Infections like Gonorrhea, eyes infection
- Joint pain such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Digestive problems like vomiting, diarrhea indigestion, and it is also used as an appetizer.
- Respiratory disorders such as Cough, Bronchitis, and Asthma.
- Weight loss and weight gain is also regulated by Black ChlorophytumBorivilianum
- It is also useful for healing back and joint pains.
How Musli treats erectile dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence, it is a sexual health problem in men characterized by the inability of obtaining and maintaining an erection.
It commonly occurs in old age due to underlying comorbidity from systemic pathologies. The mechanism for erectile dysfunction is a reduced blood flow to the genitals.
The medical treatment for erectile dysfunction includes the use of drugs called Generic Cialis Tadora that you can buy online from this website.
Musli is a natural remedy for preventing and treating erectile dysfunction as it reduces inflammation, oxidative stress and improves muscle relaxation and circulation to the genitals.