Selling your home requires planning and making sure you get the best market value for your asset. As KeyrenterPremier.com advises, one of the best approaches to pitch your property to prospective buyers is with the help of a seller’s home warranty. This warranty is tailor-made to help home sellers list their property in the real estate market.
This post will further dwell upon the advantages of possessing a home warranty while selling your property. But first, you must know more about a seller’s home warranty.
What Are Sellers Home Warranties?
These warranties can only be purchased by home sellers and come in handy when the property is listed for purchase. Let us say when your home is listed out for sale and appliances and systems inside the house start malfunctioning, a seller’s home warranty can come in handy then.
This also reassures the potential buyer that all the devices in the property are in tip-top condition. These warranties can get transferred to the buyer at the time of sale and can also get carried on for future use.
Advantages Of Home Warranties
There are several advantages of home warranties while selling your property.
- With a seller’s home warranty in place, the market value of the property increases automatically
- Your mind is at peace since you know if any device gives way it will get fixed at the earliest
- Several companies are offering competitive plans, this ensures you pick the best option
- A single home warranty plan covers many critical devices in your home
- Home warranty plans are cost-effective and don’t burn a deep hole in your pocket
- In case you have any doubts or clarifications, you can reach out to customer service 24/7 (Applicable for most home warranty companies)
- Filing claims with home warranty companies are an easy process and can be done online or via the telephone
- Warranty companies send top class technicians to repair or replace devices so that the items are restored at the earliest
- If a particular device cannot get repaired in most cases it does it gets replaced
How To Pick The Best Home Warranty Provider?
You must pick the best home warranty provider while selling your home to make sure no problems occur. Some of the crucial aspects you can follow to make the best decision are mentioned below.
1. Speak to other home sellers who purchased a seller’s home warranty and understand their experiences with warranties.
2. Read online reviews of home warranty providers. You can read many positive and negative on homewarrantyreviews.com.
3. If you are using the expertise of a realtor while selling your home, you can request the realtor to assist you with picking the best home warranty plan.
4. You must have clarity on your expectations so that you can easily match them with the home warranty provider’s services.
What Are Some Of The Top Home Warranty Companies?
Several top home warranty companies offer competitive policies. We have listed out some of the top companies for your reference.
- American Home Shield
- Choice Home Warranty
- Total Home Protection
- Select Home Warranty
Keep in mind that many other top home warranty companies offer competitive quotes. It is up to you to pick the ideal company that suits your requirements. However, make sure to choose the right company and read the contract thoroughly before signing up.
The Final Word
Selling your home is no easy task. But if you research the real estate market well and receive a super offer, it is worth the effort. Ultimately, the transition period can teach you some important lessons that can be valuable for the future.