Engagement rings are not only a symbol of love and commitment, but also as an acknowledgement of a couple’s love for each other. But getting the right engagement ring style is crucial. Choosing the best engagement rings by serli and siroan will help to make the bride look beautiful, while the groom will feel very happy. Some tips on choosing the best engagement ring styles for your wedding day are mentioned below:
* Antique & Vintage-Stylists are experts in coming up with different antique and vintage styles. The best engagement rings styles that are antique and vintage are those which possess a classic look, but at the same time, exude elegance. If you prefer a more classic, traditional look, then go for gold or platinum, antique-style diamond rings. For those who like a more modern and contemporary look, then diamond solitaire rings or diamond cabochons are some of the options. Antique and vintage engagement rings come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs, so you definitely can find one that suits your preferences.
* Precious Metals-The most popular choice among those who like a timeless look in their engagement ring styles is precious metal. Precious metal such as gold and silver can complement many of the other engagement ring styles. Gold can be used to compliment the look of most of the other precious metals. If you want a more contemporary look, then go for platinum. Platinum is a rare yet valuable metal which is ideal for men who would want to be flashy. Precious metals are also good for those who would want to keep their cost down, as precious metal is cheaper than platinum.
* Diamonds and Pearls -For those who are looking for something different and unique, diamond solitaire engagement rings are one of the best choices. A diamond solitaire ring is generally larger in size and has a flawless clarity. Unlike rings with one precious stone, solitaires usually have two diamonds which can be set side by side on the ring’s band. Most diamond solitaires also come in a rectangular shape. And because pearls have a great radiance and sparkle, they make for very pretty and eye-catching engagement rings.
* Diamonds and Pearls – pearl solitaires are also another popular choice for those who want something different and unique. However, there are some differences between diamond cuts. Most pearls are round in shape, while most diamonds are square in shape. If you want your ring to sparkle, opt for an elongated diamond cut.
* Carat Weight – Another important factor to consider when buying engagement rings is the carat weight. This is basically the size and weight of the diamond. The bigger the carat, the more expensive it is. However, carat weight is not the only thing to consider when choosing a diamond clarity; besides, the better the clarity, the higher the carat weight of the diamond.
* Diamond Shape and Clarity – Usually, diamond shapes are traditional round brilliant cut or emerald cut. You may also come across a heart shape, oval, pear, marquise, and baguette, etc. However, do keep in mind that these types of stones reflect light differently. So, when you are shopping for diamond engagement rings, make sure that you ask the jeweler about the clarity of the stones and the shape that they prefer for your ring. And always remember to buy a ring that sparkles. Your engagement rings should both reflect your love and exude a sense of beauty and charm.
When you are buying a ring, keep the above mentioned points in mind and then go ahead and select the best sparkler. Remember, you want the stone sparkle as well as shine. For sparkle, you may use high quality diamonds. You may also use colored gemstones if you prefer. Hope this information would help you in buying a perfect sparkler for your ring.