August 5, 2021
Maldives have recently become the hotspot for honeymoon couples. The paradise known for its secluded islands, gorgeous water villas and scenic beauty enthralls one and all. Couples find it an ideal place for starting their beautiful journey as a spouse owing to the blend of quaintness and fervor that paints a romantic setting for them. Long stretches of white sand beaches, with crystal clear waters through the horizon gives you an awe-inspiring view which is worth treasuring for a lifetime. Plus, when added with a luxurious quotient, it gives you the correct platform to start your married life.
If you are looking for places, here we enlist five luxurious resorts to get you started:
- Park Hyatt Hadahaa: Looking for a luxurious honeymoon resort in Maldives. Hands down Park Hyatt Hadahaa will surely enlist itself as one of them. Exuding a different level of luxury, Park Hyatt carries its brand value with utmost integrity. Boasting of rooms with all modern amenities with pool side attachment for some of them, promises a perfect comfort level for you and your loved ones. Most of the rooms have floor to ceiling windows allowing you to get mesmerized by the beautiful coral reefs that encapsulate the area. The buffet includes cuisines from across the globe and the staff is careful in ensuring that you have a comfortable stay. Experience luxury in style by choosing the Park Hyatt Hadahaa which is one of the best resorts in Maldives.
- Four Seasons Resort: As per our Thrillophilia reviews, four seasons has been rated as one of the best luxurious resorts in Maldives ideal for couples. The journey starts with a seaplane ride from Male to the secluded island of Baa Atoll which is also a World UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The lush greenery with pristine waters offers the perfect ambience for honeymoon couples. Separate lounges are available for dining and drinking adding the touch of elegance to your vacay. For those, who want to indulge in cuisine can travel from four seasons to a private island owned by the brand. Experience the grandeur as you choose this great spot for beginning your marriage.
- Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa: Located in the island of Fasmendhoo, Emerald Maldives resort and spa is rated as one of the five-star resorts in this area. Plunged between 100 hectares of crystal-clear water, the resort sits on 20 hectares of land, most of which are untouched. It serves as a great place to view nature in its unadulterated form. Every unit is equipped with modern amenities including satellite channels and kettle. Many rooms have a sea view that vouch for a splendorous appeal. A spa accompanies the resort, wherein guests can pamper themselves. Specially curated spas are available for couples too. Continental or Irish breakfast is available for the guests. Staff in the resort are very cordial and are experts in speaking English, French, Hindi and Spanish.
- Soneva Fushi: A perfect hide-way styled resort can be seen mirrored in the plush Soneva Fushi. A great place to relax and spend some quality time with your spouse, Soneva Fushi is the ultimate destination for honeymooners. Fairy like feelings can be exuded by the water villas and the water retreats which are the largest number in the world. Surrounded by splurging water and dense foliage of tropical trees, the platform offers a great romantic setting. You can stroll with your spouse along the beach coasts or can indulge in various water sports activities like snorkeling. Lip smacking dishes and refreshing beverages are available throughout the day to keep you satiated.
- Cheval Blanc Randheli: Once the choice of holiday for Princess Kate and King William, Cheval Blanc is the ultraluxe resort in Maldives. Beautifully placed on the Noonu Atoll, the place is a heaven surrounded by waters that breed multi-color marine life which can be enjoyed from your units. You arrive here on the seaplane which is designed exclusively by the resort. On coming here, you can choose from a range of water villas and beach villas to give you a unique experience. Thrilling water sports activities alongside watching the coral reefs and fishes will take up most of your time. Lagoon side pontons, and pool side rooms, with high rise ceiling and elegant artistry are the signature of this grandeur hotel which gives it an extra edge.