Many people do not consider cleaning as the most necessary service and do not understand why they should pay for something they can do themselves. You can get acquainted with all services at livecleantoday.com/. In this article, we will look at situations where paying for cleaning is more profitable than doing it yourself for free.
1) You want to get the perfect result
Dust can be wiped by anyone, except for small children and the elderly. They do not need to be born with golden hands or have professional training. However, if you do need professionals, look no further than Maids in a Minute, clarkston mi.
Indeed, not everyone can do a cleaning job perfectly. Some people, due to lack of time, limit themselves to cleaning surfaces and ignore hard-to-reach places. Some people use ineffective cleaners and therefore do not completely remove the dirt. After professional cleaning, the result will be perfect. The cleaner will remove stubborn dirt and will not miss a single corner.
When is it worth ordering a general cleaning service so that everything is perfect?
• Before selling the apartment.
• Before renting out the property.
• Before transferring the leased property to the lessor.
• After the eviction of a careless tenant.
• Before the arrival of the mother-in-law/daughter-in-law or important guests.
• Before the newborn arrives from the maternity ward.
2) Apartments or houses more than 70 square meters
Regular cleaning of a one-room apartment with an area of no more than 40 square meters will take an average of 6-8 hours per person. Cleaning a three-bedroom apartment will take from 9 to 15 hours. A five-bedroom cottage or a two-story house can be cleaned in a few days.
The larger the yard, the less likely it is to do a thorough cleaning in one weekend. If you do not have time, you will have to divide the lesson into several parts. Not all areas will be as clean as you would like.
If you do not want to spend several weekends on general cleaning of a large apartment, order a professional cleaning. A team of 3-5 craftsmen will cope with this task in just 8-9 hours.
3) Lots of hard work
It is one thing to clean household dirt in an apartment, and quite another after a major overhaul. In the second case, it is necessary to perform a large amount of complex work: clean all surfaces from dust, remove glue and plaster “stains”, wipe off traces of film and paint, remove film from frames and double-glazed windows.
What problems can arise during cleaning after repair:
• Building dust deposits appear again and again – no matter how hard you try.
• Wet cleaning results in gray streaks on the surface.
• Construction dirt cannot be removed.
• In trying to remove traces of building materials, you have already removed the paint or varnish with a solvent.
Cleaners will clean all surfaces using industrial vacuum cleaners, steam generators, orbital machines, special cleaners and effective wiping materials. The next day, it remains to do or order a light wet cleaning to remove a small amount of settled particles of construction dust (their appearance is inevitable).