The film industry is all about cameras and action. These films are a big reason for the popularity of a celebrity. Apart from films, every celebrity posts their picture on their social media accounts. These pictures help them in becoming more famous. But the person behind the camera is always left behind. So, today we tell you about the most creative photographers.
- Annie Leibovitz: She is an American photographer and is famous for her portrait photographs of Hollywood celebrities. She was declared a living legend by The Library of Congress after she became the first woman to feature an exhibition at Washington’s National Portrait Gallery. She won Commandeur and Ordre des Arts et des Lettres awards for her notable work in the field.
- Anton Corbijn: Anton Corbijn is a famous photographer and he hails from the Netherlands. He also works as a film director and music video director in many dutch films. He was born on the 20th of May 1955 in Strijen in the Netherlands. He rose to fame after his photographs of the music band Herman Brood and Wild Romance caught the public eye. Devotional was his first film released in 1993.
- Nadav Kander: He is a London-based photographer and director. He was born on the 1st of December 1961. His portraiture and landscapes photographs business are most notable in the photography field. The Royal Photographic Society gave him an Honorary Fellowship in 2015. In 2009, He won the International Photographer of the Year, 7th Annual Lucie Award and Prix Pictet ‘Earth’ 2009 for the Yangtze – The Long River.
- Brooke Daniells: She is an American Based photographer. She was born on the 30th of June 1986. She rose to fame after it was revealed that she is in a romantic relationship with famous Hollywood actress Catherine Bell. According to Brooke Daniells Wikipedia, she is living in Los Angeles with her partner. She graduated from Sam Houston State University. She is a woman of white ethnicity and she follows the Scientology religion. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She has two kids. And her net worth is 2.5 million dollars from her photography profession.
- Dan Winters: He is an American portrait photographer He also works as an illustrator, filmmaker and writer. He was born on the 21st of October 1962. In 1971, he started studying photography and the darkroom process. He started his career as a photojournalist in his home town in Ventura County in 1986.