Ooh-la-la, those lashes look great on you! And now, if you are finding the best ways to take care of your natural eyelash extensions, then definitely, it is a point of concern. You can be a regular lash connoisseur, or perhaps you may be spanking new to this beauty trend. However, it is very much essential to know how you can do the best to pamper them until they adore you.
Remember, all natural-looking eyelash extensions are fragile and need a little TLC to assure that they last extremely. The response to ‘How long will they stay?’ is considerably variable — it often comes down to how you preserve and what you do (and don’t do) to those mink extensions.
There are three principal reasons you would want to maintain them well:
Lash Health: If you usually do bad stuff to them, it can jeopardize your lash strength and reduce new lashes’ growth. Your lids can become tingling from the dead skin buildup, especially if they are not cleaned regularly.
Better and Long Lasting: If your Reno eyelash extensions have been glazed in oily makeup, mascara, and strip lashes, that is not at all a great idea to keep them that way.
Infill Expenses And Time: If you look after your lashes and preserve them well, you will not require to come in as regularly or for elongated infill dates, saving you bucks. Professional infills are priced based on the number of lashes to be replaced each time.
Now, let us take a look at some of the common DOs and DONTs to follow:
- Make sure not to feel/touch them very often, especially during the opening hours. The more you play with them, the more will be the strain on the lash base.
- Keep your natural eyelash extensions dry for at least 24 hours. However, if, in any case, you have to do it, then ensure to use lukewarm water. Along with this, avoid using soaps, hot showers, saunas, etc. as it can dampen the adhesive.
- After 24-36 hours, they are waterproof. But at the same time, if you are spending every second day in some hot spa or swimming pool, then they probably will not last long at all. Yes! Maybe the least you can imagine.
- In case you have oily skin, then make the most of mattifying lotions or blotting papers to control oil as much as you can. Generally, experts recommend using oil-free products or a good quality lash foaming cleanser.
- Do not pick or play with the lashes; rubbing them can severely damage your lashes.
- Avoid using oil-based products on the eyes.
- Do not apply any scrum or oil-based mascara.
- Do not use baby wipes or coconut oil harshly on them.
- Do not try to remove them yourself, as it eventually damages the natural lashes.
What Is The Right Time To Get The Next Infills?
If you would love to maintain your reno lashes for about 3-4 weeks, you need to go for periodical infills sessions. Typically, the right time for the infills varies on a range of factors that are mentioned below.
- Observe how fast is your lash cycle.
- What is your skin type as oily skin is more prone to shedding them at a faster rate?
- How do you treat them in a routine?
- The count of lashes applied, and how long they last?
In the end, what matters the most is to always go with a professional technician who has a similar background and ideally understands the basics of lash extensions and how to incorporate them according to different eye shapes. And yes, make sure to check what type of extensions they provide. So are you ready to have that wide-eyed appearance?