If there is anything I have ever done 100% right in my life, it is the amount of water that I drink on a daily basis. Since I was a child and up until this very moment of my life — hydration has always been a top priority. Thankfully, I love the taste of water and there are moments where I especially crave it more, like during my pregnancy. Most of my friends and family are always shocked by the amount I drink. You will never, ever find me without a water bottle. It is like my third appendage. Thus, I was eager to test out the new Zerowater tumbler, as I had been looking to replace my current water bottle (it sweats way too much).
The days of relying on expensive, bottled water for purity and good taste have long passed (a huge win for the environment)! The ZeroWater tumbler is the perfect replacement. It is a convenient, affordable option that is ideal for both every day life and trips. If you are traveling, just fill it up after security for clean water or in your hotel room, so you do not have to buy the expensive bottled water.
The ZeroWater tumbler employs the same patented 5-stage filter technology and revolutionary ion-exchange system that made its pitchers and dispensers a favorite amongst consumers. For health-minded individuals concerned about toxins constantly found in normal tap water buy this water bottle now!
- 26 ounce capacity
- Built-in water filtration system to purify tap water for great taste
- Portable 5-stage ion exchange filtration with color change indication makes it easy to know when to change the filter
- Stylish, durable, and convenient hard plastic construction
- Textured, easy-grip lid and matching straw
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA-free and leak-resistant bottle
- Ergonomic design that fits easily into most cup holders, as well as gym/active/sports bags
ZeroWater is the only filtered water that meets the Food and Drug Administration’s requirements for Total Dissolved Solids in purified bottled water. In a recent, independent comparative study of water filter systems, ZeroWater consistently ranked at the top of each tested category and was the only filter to remove 100% of aluminum. Additionally, an independent research led by Good Housekeeping found that ZeroWater’s filtration removes the highest percentage of the fifteen most common tap water contaminants, earning their products a Good Housekeeping top rating. ZeroWater is the only water filtration system to receive NSF endorsement for its reduction capabilities in chromium-6 and lead. The Water Quality Association has recognized ZeroWater for its accomplishments in delivering pure water.
Zerowater filters remove dissolved solids that other filters leave behind. 99.6% of dissolved solids and impurities are eliminated. My only complaint is that it takes a while for the water to filter, however on the other hand that makes me feel more conifident that it is doing its job. There is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your product. I love when companies stand firm behind their product.
Tips for Staying Hydrated
For most people drinking enough water is a constant struggle. There is no denying that a high intake of water is extremely beneficial to our health. Drinking water promotes clearer skin, weight loss, boosted energy levels, and a flushing out of bodily toxins. Here are some tips for staying hydrated:
- Eat foods high in water like watermelon, cucumber, and celery.
- Add flavor to your water. My favorite is cucumber and lemon.
- Get a bottle that you love. You will love the ZeroWater tumbler I promise!
- Use technology to your advantage. Their are several apps that will remind you to drink up.
- Dilute other drinks. Do you prefer juice, iced tea, or lemonade? Try diluting these drinks with some water.
- Keep water nearby. If it is out of sight, it is out of mind. I recommend putting a full pitcher or giant bottle right on your desk first thing in the morning. You will be more likely to sip on it throughout the entire day then.