A person’s skin plays an essential role in enhancing their beauty, so keeping it healthy should be a a primary motivation to look attractive. After all, the face is what all humans are attracted to as the first interest. It is natural that we want to look as attractive as possible, especially when having skin light skin bright to help just around the corner. This feat becomes way easier when you have all the answers at the tips of your fingers.
The Top Tips To Remember
Before we continue to the different homemade remedies, allow us to quickly consider the different do’s and don’ts for a flawless complexion.
- DO remove all makeup in its entirety before heading to bed. This is the first and foremost step to achieving a naturally glowing appearance.
- DO cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin to achieve a younger looking appearance.
- DO exfoliate regularly to remove all the dead skin cells that accumulate on your body over time. It is recommended that a person exfoliate at least once or twice per week.
- DO utilize sunscreen whenever heading out as a means of protecting your skin from the dangerous ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- DO use facial masks as these assist in keeping skin beautiful and moisturized.
- DO use some form of dark eye removal such as that offered from Dore Aesthetics
- DO drink several liters of water and eat various fruits with green vegetables. This natural hydration will keep skin naturally beautiful for longer periods.
- DON’T use cosmetics that are available over-the-counter. These cosmetics may harm the skin and cause irreversible damage. Always opt for products that have been previously tested.
- DON’T skip moisturizing during the summer months. While skin may not feel dry during this time, it is essential that you continue to moisturize to maintain the moisture content in your skin. Using water-based moisturizers is recommended to keep the balance of moisture content suitable in your skin.
- DON’T spend time in the sun between the hours of 11am and 3pm. This time of day is when the sun’s rays are at their strongest and you will be at the highest risk of damage to your skin.
The Different Homemade Remedies To Gain A Naturally Beautiful Skin
Naturally beautiful skin is the dream of all females and this is why we try so hard, and spend so much money, to achieve a glowing skin appearance. Unfortunately, there are various factors that can affect our skin’s appearance dramatically including pollution and dirt, the chemicals in cosmetics, and changes in weather. Here are some simple homemade remedies to assist in achieving a naturally beautiful skin.
- A Remedy For The Face
One of the natural homemade remedies for the face involves the use of bananas. Scoop out the internal portion of the fruit and combine it with milk in a large bowl. Blend the milk and banana pulp well and massage the mixture on your face using a circular motion for approximately twenty to thirty minutes. Rinse the mixture from your face and see the desired healthy glow of your skin within a few minutes. This banana and milk remedy can also be used on dark spots and blemishes.
Another option to help achieve naturally beautiful skin on you face is by using cucumber. Peel one medium-sized cucumber and cut it into smaller pieces. Blend the small cucumber pieces thoroughly and then pour this blended cucumber through a section of cotton cloth until all water has been removed from the puree. Pour the juice into one clear bottle and combine two teaspoons of honey with it. Apply the paste across your face utilizing a small cotton pad and wait for the amazing results.
A further natural mask that can be prepared for the facial skin uses two tablespoons of honey mixed with lemon pulp and water. The combination must be mixed with four tablespoons of clay and is ideal for people with an oily skin type. Apply the mask on the face and leave the paste for approximately fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes wash the paste off with warm water and see the radiant results.
An effective facial scrub can be created naturally using a combination of salt and olive oil. Using this mixture, gently exfoliate the dead skin cells from the face. The same effect can be experienced by replacing the salt in this scrub with granulated sugar.
If you wish to treat dark spots or pigmentation on your face caused by sun exposure with a natural remedy, mix two teaspoons of honey with one egg white. Stir the combination until you have a thick consistency and apply the paste to the affected areas of the skin. Leave the paste in position for five minutes, and then wash your face thoroughly using a mild face wash. This homemade remedy is highly beneficial for reducing pigmentation and provides a natural glow to the skin.
If you are dealing with facial hair, it is possible to reduce the hair growth by using this easy to make natural remedy. Combine 40ml of honey with 10ml of lemon juice and rub the mixture directly to the facial hair growth using a cotton swab. After fifteen minutes, rinse the paste using warm water. Repeat the procedure twice per week for two weeks and then once each week until you see an improvement in the condition.
- A Remedy For The Eyes
The skin surrounding the eyes tends to show the first signs of aging and here are some simple remedies to remove any dark circles or wrinkles in the area.
The first remedy is to place two slices of cool cucumber on the eyes and relax. This will assist in removing puffiness around the eyes and will help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Potatoes can also be beneficial to help with the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Wash and peel a raw potato, then place two slices of the raw potato underneath the eyes.
Coconut oil is another option to prevent wrinkles surrounding the eyes. You can rub the natural coconut oil on the wrinkled area for a prolonged period and as you do this you will see a radiant result.
- A Remedy For The Lips
To restore and protect the lips, it is recommended that you spread a paste made from honey, olive oil, and sugar across the area. This makes the lips soft and it tastes quite good as well.
- A Remedy For The Body
Create a paste using three tablespoons of granulated sugar, one ripe banana, and four drops of your favorite essential oil. Massage the paste into your body before taking a shower and then rinse the mixture from the skin using warm water.